I have been purchasing from Grove co, since April, to be total honest my plan was getting some safe and non toxic products and get the free gift set they offer to new costumer and after that cancel my subscription. Well, 5 months later I’m still using Grove and loving it more each time I used it. And I say each time because you don’t have to purchase every month to keep your account.
*This post contains affiliated links
Get your FREE gift set when you spend $20 in Safe and non toxic products
As I told you on my post “How To switch to Safe and None Toxic Products” If you go to the grocery store, shop at Amazon or Target you will find all the products available (the harmful and the safe ones) Some of the harmful ones have written confusing statements to make you think they are all green and safe! Just because they say it’s safe for kids and pets it really doesn’t mean it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. So, How do you know which one is safe?
That’s one of the reasons I felt in love with Grove. Grove Collaborative is a company that makes all the homework for you. They only offer the SAFE products.
They have cleaners, hair and skin care, laundry products, baby products and more! Plus they give you free goodies for you to try every now and then. I recently tagged them on a photo on instagram and they sent me a box full of goodies, because of a new program they have. Every month, they pick their favorite client pictures on instagram and they will send them a gift.
Why choose Grove:
- You can read all the ingredients clearly
- They are passionate about the environmental and health impacts.
- Rigorous standard for businesses supporting social, environmental and community wellbeing.
- You are not obligated to order every month
- They send reminders before they ship!
- They make it really easy to delay or cancel orders.
- They have their own awesome brand
- They have the best customer service
- If you have a VIP membership ($20 per year) you get free shipping, free goodies every now and then and they price match.
Some cons about Grove:
- You can not smell the products before buying them, unlike buying at a local store.
- Prices can be a little bit higher if you compare them at grocery stores, but they price match.
Some products I really like and will continue using:
- Wool Dryer Balls & Orange Essential Oil Set. This one might be my favorite, The dryer balls work really good. I love the orange essential oil, when I’m diffusing this oil, it smells like someone just peeled a bunch of oranges, so natural! I would like to try other oil with the dryer balls . The orange one is too subtle to my taste.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Diaper Rash Ointment.To be honest I don’t always like the smell of Burt’s Bees products. I received this ointment as a gift and I was so amazed of how great it works, so great this is the only one I had use with my two year old and I just bought my second bottle.
- Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste My daughter loves this toothpaste and so far it has done the job pretty well.
- Mrs Meyers dish soap Radish. This is a winner because of the scent, makes me want to keep washing dishes all day lol
- Reusable Snack Bag. I replaced Ziploc for this reusable, BPA free bags, they work great!
- Method surface and wood floor cleaner. They both clean pretty good, plus de glass plus surface cleaner essence is so refreshing.
THINGS I HAVEN’T TRIED, BUT REALLY WANT TO
- Bees wrap
- Molly’s Suds Oxygen Whitener
- Ecover Stain remover
- Tom’s of Maine baby shampoo and wash
Have you ever ordered from Grove Co.? What did you think? Also, never hesitate to ask me more questions about Grove or any company or product I recommend
- *Affiliate links, advertising, sponsored posts and banners, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that all products linked are items that I would use in my home, with my honest opinion and feedback. Do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.