I had noticed that Mia really enjoyed looking at family photos and she ask me for every person’s name in our wedding album. I designed her an “All about me book” which it includes her family members and favorite things.
It’s her favorite book by far. One of the reasons it’s because I used photos instead of drawings and because it includes all of her favorite things. The first time I made her the book was when she was almost 2 years old. We went on a trip to California and left the book at a Hotel. She keep asking for Mia’s book so I printed another one and decided to share with all of you the template.
You can edit the text, the sample is in spanish but it’s completely editable, You can also add your own pictures, just follow this steps:
1. Download the template: All about Me Printable Book (362 downloads) :
2. Open the file in adobe. You can type your text in and place photos with the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download it for FREE at adobe.com. Look for the GET ADOBE READER link. Adobe Reader is required to work this file properly. When you open the file select EDIT PDF. To edit the text just double click on top of it and to add an image select ADD IMAGE.
3. Print the pages. I recommend to print with Heavy weight premium presentation paper ( Vibrant images, fast-drying, smudge resistant and water resistant advantages)
4. Cut them in half.
5. Score. Before you fold each item is best if you score it. Scoring is the act of creating a line or depression in the paper that will help the paper fold. The paper can crack if you simply fold the paper. You can score using a pen with no ink inside or a burnisher with a metal ruler, to keep it straight. Do not apply too much pressure because it can tear the paper.
6. Staple the pages.
7. Cover the staples with washi tape.
Hope you and your little one enjoy it 🙂